Do you want to identify how to conduct a risk assessment from experts in the field? Do you want to bridge the gap of knowledge of how to undertake the risk assessment?
ReachCentrum invites you to the Risk Assessment week, presenting a full overview of what is involved in conducting Risk Assessment using a variety of software tools to carry out the assessment for workers, environment and consumers in a 5 day programme.
This course is designed to put the participants through their paces to find out more and apply their judgments to arrive at a successful conclusion of a risk assessment which can be used then to help in completing the chemical safety report and extended safety data sheets required under REACH.
The programme provides peer support for those taking part. At the end of the sessions over the week the participants will be given a task to demonstrate and apply their newly acquired skills and competence. Successful candidates will receive a certificate as evidence of their achievement.
1 – 5 July in Brussels
What are the aims of the week?
- Work through case studies
- Examine the underlying exposure algorithms
- Use a variety of Risk Assessment software to obtain results
- Interpret the results of your assessment
- Place the results in the context of the Chemical Safety Report and Exposure Scenario for communication
What are the benefits of attending?
- Obtain a complete overview of the Risk Assessment process
- Hands on experience with software tool
- Work through case studies to apply acquired knowledge
- Interactive training environment to help you learn
- Gain experience to interpret the information in the CSR and the eSDS
The training (as well as the accommodation) will be held at the Silken Berlaymont Brussels, located in 11-19, Boulevard Charlemagne 1000 Brussels – Belgium, in the most vibrant part of the European District. For more information about the hotel, please visit the Accommodation page.